Friday, October 8, 2010

Being Boss and a knitting book.

Yes I am my own boss. In several ways its nice, but in other ways its conflicting. Is that thing you are thinking about going to help? Are you making a good decision? Now what shall I do? You know things like that.
Once in a while though making a decision is easy. This time is one of those. I went back and looked at the shipping at my shop and I thought WOW...thats not too smart. So I made some changes and decided to add a freebie.
For now on, there will be free shipping in the States. Plus, whenever someone spends $50 that customer will get a free set of stitchmarkers that I made. Who knows, I might even decide to throw in a surprise or two also.
I have also been using this book for some wonderful ideas. It has been very helpful in explaining things with some wonderful pictures to refrence to. Now if it would only provide a little elf to sew up my projects for me and it would be the perfect book.

No comments:

Post a Comment