Saturday, October 23, 2010

Finished!!

YAY!! On Thursday I finished two, yes count them TWO projects. I am so excited. Now I only have 2345097235 other things to finish, only a slight exaggeration.
One was a Purple Frizz Scarf that I have already sold one of. The other is a baby blanket that I have been making for my daughters best friend.
Sydney is expecting a little girl and I've been making things for her. She requested purple and pink in the exact tone my daughter would of used lol. It's funny how you can hear tones over the internet if you know someone. Syd is like another daughter to me and even calls me Mother. It's kind of funny.
I crocheted this blanket for her in a lilac color out of some kind of shiny yarn and made it a little larger then a normal baby blanket. This way if her daughter decides that she really likes it, she can use it past being a baby. I think it turned out beautiful.
This is the scarf:

And this is the baby blanket:


No comments:

Post a Comment