Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SNOW!!!

YAY!!! We got the first snow of the season this morning. To make it even better, it was the first snow since we've moved back. I'm in pure heaven. It wasn't alot of snow and by tomorrow it will probably be gone, but hey it was snow. To make it even better, I made bacon, eggs and blueberry pancakes, got a fire going and just enjoyed the scenery. It made for a wonderful morning.
This afternoon I have to go into town and get the tire on the FourRunner fixed. I hate slow leaks in tires. While I'm there, I am going to be picking up some yarn for a scarf that was requested. A customer wants one like my purple frizz but in reddish color. She wants one thats about the same color as my Rouge Red yarn. I will see what I can do.
Now as a special gift to those that read my blog...Th first 10 to leave me a comment and I will get in touch with you for a free set of stich markers.  This will only be to those that leave a comment. In the mean time, enjoy the pictures I took this morning of the snowfall we got.


No comments:

Post a Comment