Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Silent Buffalo

Silent Buffalo is a site that I found the other day. I got to talking to the owner and I am so impressed! All her items on this site are hand made Native American crafts. She makes them all herself. You have got to check out her site.
I just might have to order a couple things for the holidays. I bet I won't get anything else like her items anywhere. I just sat there in awe looking at each of her items wanting each one for myself lol.
She also does custom orders...so what better way to shop for the holidays, birthdays, or any upcoming special day?? She really is a nice lady too and have truly enjoyed my conversations with her.
I hope everyone takes a few minutes to look at her site today...It will truly make your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment