Saturday, September 25, 2010

Satin hands

The other day my cousin was here. She recently started selling Mary Kay. I'm so proud of her getting out of her comfort zone. While I don't wear thier makeup, I LOVE LOVE LOVE their Satin Hands and Satin Lips products. As someone who works alot with yarn and dying, my hands tend to be a tad bit...ok alot... on the dry side. What I like so much about this, is it works! My hands always feel so much better after I use this. And it lasts a couple of days. I also love their Satin Lips.
Right now Mary Kay has a Vanilla scent for their Satin Hands product. So of course I had to get some, plus it helped my cousin out alot. I'm really hoping this scent stays around for a while. Vanilla is one of my favorite scents and now I can pamper my hands too.
Since my mom and other cousin ordered things too...I'm getting free stuff! WOOT!!! I can always use free stuff. So what do you think I should get? I've got about $50 of free stuff to pick out and could really use some suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment