Thursday, September 23, 2010

Test Knitting

I've been test knitting a project for The Knit Princess. I love this project I'm doing. Allison has been wonderful in answering questions, and is a very easy person to talk to. I can't wait for everyone to see the book they have in the works too. I know as soon as it comes out I'll be getting one.

This has also inspired me to really get busy on the scarf ideas I've had. One I'm sort of working on. I made a mistake in crocheting it the other day and LOVE LOVE LOVE the mistake. All I have to do is frog it to figure out how I made the mistake to be able to write it down in the recipe. Another cousin of mine as asked me to design something for her dog who has arthritis real bad. She's got something pictured in her mind and I think I may have some ideas to plan for her.I'm hoping to have some patterns written down soon to put in my shop for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment