Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Whats for supper?

Pizza!! Homemade pizza at that.
I've been having problems with some of the ingrediants in store bought pizza's and decided its time to start making my own. Well for a while now I've been using this recipe for my pizza dough. It is really really good. The dogs will sit and watch you eat it so they can get a bite good. Why no they aren't spoiled at all..why do you ask?
Anyway...tonight I was craving a white pizza. You know the one with garlic sauce and differnt types of white cheese, onions, garlic sauce, all that good stuff. Well after searching the web I decided to try this for the garlic sauce. My house smelled so good while the garlic was roasting.

I then mixed in some powdered parmesian and herbs into some ricotta. Grated up a couple differnt types of parmesian reggio. Cut up some black olives and some white onion. I kinda wish I had some chicken thawed out that I could of grilled to add on top, but maybe next time. Cooked all of that for about 16 minutes.

The dough recipe actually makes a fairly good sized pizza, I just cut it in half for my own and still had a nice thick crust and the right size for me for a couple of meals. Cus face it, leftover pizza for breakfast is always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment