Friday, January 21, 2011

My dad is a cooking genius

But I will deny it if you tell him I said so lol. Actually he is an awesome cook and lately has been expermimenting with new recipes and making his own up. Tonight I am going to make one of his dishes. Super easy and really good.
Here ya go:
Take some Nacho Cheese Dortitos and run them through your food processor. Pound thin some skinless boneless chicken breasts. Make sure you keep them as wet as possible. Dreg the chicken breasts through the crushed doritos, cook in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until the juices run clear. Serve with cilantro creama or pico de gallo.
How easy is that????
He also introduced me to this recipe. Don't let the name turn you off, trust me it is amazing for both pork and chicken. Chocolate Spiced Pork Chops not only are they great, but another super easy food to cook that tastes like you slaved for hours. Since the action figure doesn't like pork, I decided to try them with chicken breasts, they turned out just as good as when I had them with the porkchops.
If you try these, let me know how they turned out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment