Sunday, January 23, 2011

Treasuries

So I've discovered the fun of making treasuries on Etsy.
Its amazing some of the fun things you can find when creating these wonderful ways to advertise. There have been some new shops I've discovered that will quickly become my favorites. WOW! thats all I can say. There are some incrediably talented people out there who I bow to.
Today I made a Button treasury. Who knew buttons could be so fun and creative?
Yesterday I made an Undiscovered treasury. Some brand new shops that caught my eye. Some don't have sales yet, so I'm hoping this treasury helps them get discovered quickly.
Then on Friday I made a Winter Wonderful treasury. There are some amazing and truly beautiful items in this treasury.
I hope you have as much fun looking throught these treasuries as I had making them.

I just looked outside, and its snowing. Surprised there hehehehe. It was supposed to be sunny and clear today.I'm hoping I can get out of the driveway. The fourrunner is getting its facelift tomorrow and it needs dropped off tonight. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment