Monday, January 31, 2011

Lushiness in chocolate!

I finally got them!! The special order from Lush Confections. Let me tell you, I was very impatient while waiting for them to get here. Of course on Friday they showed up. Could I get them then?? NOO of course not lol. We didn't get back from Helena until after the post office had closed, and cus the town we live in is so small, the post office is closed on the weekend. So today I went into town and got them. O.M.G!! That's all I have to say.

She did a butter chocolate cake center soaked in spiced rum, coated them in white chocolate and decorated them with white chocolate. The tastes all blended perfectly together, the center is very moist with just the right amount if rum, and the white chocolate balances perfectly with the center.

Since this weekend I'm going to my parents to watch the Superbowl, I am seriously thinking about ordering her Kahula Coffee Cake and having it sent to my parents. If its even half as good as what I got, it will be a huge hit.
Thanks Lush Confections for giving me yet another thing to drool over on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment