Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hello

After a hiatus, I'm back. It was a great break for me.
I got to see my kids, had a wonderful christmas,and got a few wips done.
A wip is a work in progress for those that don't know.

Right now I have two socks, a baby jacket to seam and a sweater to finish. Well those are the projects I'm currently working on. I have a few that I have put into hibernation until I am ready to get back to them.

I have been busy at Mountain Spun in Helena teaching both crochet and double knitting. The double knitting class was a huge success. I had 7 students and we have decided to offer the class again in March.

Over then weekend I took a dying workshop. The teacher was Patti from Sweet Grass Wool. It was amazing and I learned alot. She gave us a few tips to help with our dying that I know I will use. If you haven't seen her yarns, you really should look at her site or visit her at one of the three places she will be visiting. Of course you could always stop in to Mountain Spun if you are in Helena.

Then on Sunday, I went with my family to Bozeman Hot Springs. What a great way to relax and have a good time visiting with your family. I've got great memories of going there as a kid. I'm so happy that after the fire it was rebuilt and more families can make memories of that place.

1 comment: